Curious, Eccentric, Eclectic Musings about Life, Loves and (Most Important) Food....


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hot Finds

I have the bad head today (stuffy, coughing, sneezing....well you know the drill) and I can't rest because my head is about to explode so nothing else to do but explore the net.  I recommend a visit to http://foodzie.com/ to check out hard-to-find gourmet food stuffs....vinegars, olive oil, cheeses....well you name it, they have it.  The neat trick is that you can order anything you want, as much as you want for a flat rate shipping fee of $7.00 AND free shipping for orders of $100 or more (easy to do when you are caught up in a frenzy of foodie delights).  Don't wait until you too are home sick with the creeping crud....visit the site today!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're sick Danyell. Get better soon :)

    I'll check out that website. Thanks for sharing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for pointing us to the website. It's appreciated. I stopped by just to say hello and stayed much longer than I had intended. Your blog is quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete