Curious, Eccentric, Eclectic Musings about Life, Loves and (Most Important) Food....


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sweet Valentine's Treat

I am a bit tardy in posting my Valentine's Day treat, but if you will indulge my story and enjoy my suggestion for an excellent weekend adventure.  Spur of the moment, we decided to spend the weekend in one of our fave places....Destin, FL.  Courtesy of a few Marriott rewards, we stayed in San Destin at the Courtyard Sat and Sun.  I highly suggest getting away for a few days with your Valentine.  We explored (Seaside), shopped (Outlets), listened to music (Brass Jazz Band at Stinky's fish camp....better than it sounds), ate some excellent food (again, Stinky's fish camp and although I am not a chain restaurant fan, the food was great at P.F Changs) and watched the smallest Mardi Gras Parade ever....

Enjoy....

2 comments:

  1. What a getaway! I love PF Changs and wish we had one closer. I've got to take a trip like this and go to Stinky's Fish Camp. Mike said he heard it's a great place. I'm like, "Then take me there". (it's going to be up to me to plan a trip like this). Thanks for sharing. Very romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby and I love trips like this, and if I can sneak in a PF Chang moment with our without him I do, lol!

    Thanks for coming over!

    ReplyDelete