Curious, Eccentric, Eclectic Musings about Life, Loves and (Most Important) Food....


Friday, April 30, 2010

Famous Cool

Ok....I have to admit that I am a closet hollywood junkie.  I don't know what I would do if I shared an elevator ride with a famous actor or actress.....probably just stare at the doors, afraid to start a conversation or say something incredibly stupid like "slow elevator huh....." with a goofy smile and leftover lunch stuck between my teeth (this is my own personal nightmare so just stay with me....).  I just found a new blog by Gwyneth Paltrow....www.goop.com.  As I read through the site and enjoy the newsletters, I find that her questions, concerns and care for her family are really the same as mine....pretty normal.....except she is staring in a blockbuster movie set for release, married to a superstar rocker, living in the UK and jet setting back and forth to the states.....yeah, the simularities are amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment